Forum moved here!

Home / Colors inverted when pressing ‘i’ [restored back to info in 3.4.14200+]

Shlomi

Hi,

I’ve recently updated to the latest v3.4.14028 64-bit pre-release from another several-months-old pre-release version.

Pressing 'i' should “show page information in full screen/presentation mode”, as the manual puts it. This used to work very nicely in all previous Sumatra versions I’ve used. However, since the recent update, pressing 'i' inverts PDF color (exchanging black and white). See example in the below image.

Thanks,

Shlomi

GitHubRulesOK

Yes invert is because everyone clamoured for a fast way to internally -invert-colors.

[Later edit] the change of i behaviour was altered after 3.3.3 (pre-rel from 2021-07-15) onwards but has now been changed back for consistency.

info has been restored in version 3.4.14200 onwards to match previous versions
Invert toggle is Shifted i

Shlomi

Oh! That clarified things up. :sweat_smile:

Could the manual be updated accordingly, for those few who do bother reading it? :wink:

kjk

Documentation is for released version. This change is only in pre-release version.

Shlomi

I see. So this ticket can be closed. Thanks @kjk!

RGarudan

It would have been nice if the toolbar and scrolling bar also inverts when we invert the documents. Or new theme like Light and Dark for the entire app.

GitHubRulesOK

See

and Anyway to hide or change the color of scrollbar?

RGarudan

Hmm, I just don’t want to install another app just for this. Well I can live without the dark theme lol.

GitHubRulesOK

reverses the I situation see