Problem about the fast touchpad scrolling problem

Hello,

I know that you’ve already heard about the fast touchpad scrolling problem which appears in this program (this is the only disturbing aspect of the program, otherwise Sumatra is awesome - because it’s simple and few-resources consumer), but however I have a question regarding to this: Do you know if it exist a way on operating systems (such as Windows or Linux) to adjust the scrolling sensitivity only for a certain program (for example, the sensitivity for Chrome is ‘x’, the sensitivity for Sumatra is ‘y’), in order to resolve this problem in a way or another?

Thank you!

Scrolling on HiDPI settings

Do you know if it exist a way on operating systems (such as Windows or Linux) to adjust the scrolling sensitivity only for a certain program

I’m pretty sure there’s no out of the box way to do this in Windows at least. A third-party utility such as X-Mouse Button Control might be able to help however, but you’ll need to investigate further on your system.

most hardware has an application for added control
my built in synaptics pad has optional variable scrolling

Untitled

Hello, guys! Fortunately, I resolved this problem somehow. I found a solution in the link posted beneath, and, as it is written there, I needed to change a value from 0 to 1:

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/3lhmhq/win10_elan_touchpad_scrolling_issues/ .

I hope this solution will also help other people :smiley: