Print first page 4 times on one page

Peter
Sorry for CAPS I use them in my line of work for clarity, not undue emphasis, I was trying to say your first observation hit the nail on the head. however as @Stefan has observed it is still treated as ONE PAGE.

The crux of this issue is that SumatraPDF will not send a range of 1,1,1,1 when the object is only 1 page unlike most other multi page apps.
However I note that basic apps like MSpaint and Notepad have the same issue, but more complex ones such as Web browsers or Office do not share this issue.

So even when you explicitly specify 4 copies of a 1 page document, to be printed 4 pages to a sheet, it still prints on 4 sheets of paper? Seems like incorrect behavior to me, but if that’s the way it is then can’t be helped. :frowning:

Guess the only thing left to do is file a bug on GitHub to get that Pages field enabled for single page documents too, then wait and hope that it will be fixed some day…

There’s a printer driver utility called FinePrint. It’s neither free nor open, alas, but it will solve this problem:

https://fineprint.com/fp/