Forum moved here!

Home / How do I know which Annotation is selected?

nutnutwin

Sorry for the newbie question(searched but found nothing)
I have two annotations on Page 22(please see attachment)

From annotation list I clicked on the second annotation, but I cannot tell which one on the main window is being selected?

Is there a way to know that? Or is there a way to click and select annotation on the main window?
Just a example, in FoxitReader I can press Alt+3 to change to 「Hand」, and click annotation so as to delete/edit.

Thank you.

GitHubRulesOK

It was easier in prior versions where highlights would auto include the saved content as seen here on the right.

whereas now you need to use shifted (capital) A and right click to paste those contents.

So, if the contents are blank you have two options

1. Look at the rect values and estimate the difference based on the Y (and x) value where small Y is higher on page than big Y since annots here are using simpler image down co-ordinates rather than PDF page up co-ordinates.

2. in the page hover over highlight and use context key (or right click) then click (or up arrow) to Select Annotation in Editor

nutnutwin

Thank you.
Will see if I can make some workaround.

BTW is it preferable to ask questions here? or on GitHub?

Thank you

GitHubRulesOK

Depends on if its a usage problem that users here can make suggestions.
Or a coding issue in pre-release that should be raised for correction or improvement on github.
Requests for new features have usually been ask for on both but can fall into either camp!

As a sidenote the current aim (may change) is to pull the two together see

nutnutwin

Great! Thank you so much!