Forum moved here!

Home / Adobe PDF’s option of eliminating inter-Page margin blanks

HenHanna

i love Sumatra (PDF reader) ! — i esp. like Pre-Release version’s [ One-Touch inverted color ] feature. When is the next release ?

(3 suggestions) –

1. that is not a “Manual” ---- better to label it as (1-page) Quick Guide , etc.

2. When i invert (Black/white) and the screen goes black
    i can’t see where the Page boundary is (Left, Right). ----- show it with Gray line and/or Gray background ?

3. Adobe PDF reader has the option of eliminating inter-Page margin blanks… (replacing it with dotted lines) — that may be nice.

GitHubRulesOK

set the GradientColors here shown in single entry salmon pink but agree others are better maximum is 3.

GradientColors = #ff0000 #ffffff #0000ff

you can close that gap in settings too

PageSpacing = 0 0

HenHanna

thank you… i used that method, and have been using Grey BG.

but… When i use [F5] (full screen view), the Gray BG (margin) disappears and the margin is all Black — is there a way to make this margin also Gray ?

GitHubRulesOK

F5 is presentation mode for use in dark/light auditorium so you can Blackout or Whiteout whole screen but for during presentations contrast is white on black. i.e. for silver-screen.
It is similar to images mode for presenting pictures in a comic book zip or folder i. e. there too you can not change background since like invert it would drastically alter image colours.

For Fu11 screen use F or Windows default FUnction keys like Fu11