Features Included in Free Download

Hello! I am researching affordable, aka free pdf software for my coworkers that could really use a program that allows them to import and extract pages in a document.
Can anyone confirm that the free downloadable Sumatra PDF program would actually include this feature?

Sumatra PDF is a reader and is not designed to allow document editing. If there are no PDF restrictions imposed by the author then it will allow copying of text and images, but that’s about it.

Whilst there are ways to script the current page location to a backend editor application, a feature used with LaTeX editors that can add or remove PDF contents on the fly, that is unlikely to suite your intended usage.
SumatraPDF can be used in a commercial setting as a frontend to any enhanced virtual printer, which in turn can add or remove pages as required. Other virtual printers are available, and I am not endorsing this one, simply offering its features page as possibly meeting all your stated requirements https://www.win2pdf.com/features.html#merge-pdf-files

There is NO connection with the recommendation on that site to combine with SumatraPDF